Acts Common Tracking Software¶
Acts is an experiment-independent toolkit for (charged) particle track reconstruction in (high energy) physics experiments implemented in modern C++.
The Acts project provides high-level track reconstruction modules that can be used for any tracking detector. The tracking detector geometry description is optimized for efficient navigation and fast extrapolation of tracks. Converters for several common geometry description packages are available. In addition to the algorithmic code, this project also provides an event data model for the description of track parameters and measurements.
A tracking geometry description which can be constructed manually or from TGeo and DD4Hep input.
Simple event data model.
Implementations of common algorithms for track propagation and fitting.
Implementations of basic seed finding algorithms.
Implementations of common vertexing algorithms.
- Getting started
- Versioning and public API
- Core library
- Experiment integration
- How-to guides
- Run the FAst TRAck Simulation
- ACTS Material Mapping Tutorial
- Run the seeding example
- Run the SYCL seed finding tests
- Run the truth tracking examples
- Run the CombinatorialKalmanFilter (CKF) tracking example
- ACTS Vertexing Tutorial - Example: Adaptive Multi-Vertex Finder (AMVF) - Pythia8
- Run the alignment examples
- File formats
- Contribution guidelines
- Code guidelines